If you have any questions that aren't answered here, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Services available during COVID
Starting 6/1/2021, all services will be available for both new and existing clients, including in-person Meet & Greets and overnights.
Improved health & safety protocol
I'm taking the following precautions to keep myself and clients safe during the pandemic, based on the CDC's health and safety guidelines:
- Always wearing a mask when in your home or walking your dog
- Sanitizing my hands with a 60%+ alcohol-based sanitizer before entering or leaving your home
- Using my own equipment, including leashes and kitty litter scoops, as much as possible, and disinfecting equipment between visits
- Avoiding touching surfaces and objects within your home as much as possible, and immediately disinfecting anything that I do need to touch
- Maintaining social distancing on dog walks and in your home
- I will ask clients and potential clients to notify me BEFORE completing a scheduled service if they are exhibiting symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has contracted the virus. I will not enter the homes of sick clients, nor will I provide services if I become ill.
- Accepting online payments via Google Pay, PayPal, or Venmo. Cash and checks will be accepted at this time, but online payments are still strongly preferred.
What do I need to know as a pet guardian during the COVID-19 pandemic?
At this time, there is insufficient evidence to suggest that dogs, cats or other pets are able to transmit COVID-19 to humans. However, it is still advised that you take basic precautions to stay safe, such as not allowing your pet to lick your face and keeping your distance from your pet if you are infected.
For more information on this topic, please refer to the American Veterinary Medical Association's (AVMA) COVID-19 FAQ.